Saturday, May 13, 2006

Harry Potter


Osea! I am hooked on this books! if you haven't read any of the Harry Potter books: what are you waiting for?? this is so far the best books I've ever read... well they are in that top ten list! Special thanks to Nilesh who gave me the collection as a gift for our anniversary :)

Honestly, I start one of this books and I can't stop! This woman, the writter, is amazing, the way she describes things, and all the things that she invented... her imagination is unbelievable... I always dreamt about been able to do magic... ha ha, i know is funny but i did, when i read the first book, i was like WOW! my dream come true...

As I said the secuence is great... I just finish book 6 (Harry Potter and the Half blood Prince) it was good but it made me cry... if you haven't read it, don't read this part: I can't believe she killed Dumbledore!!! what's gonna happen now??? he was the only one that Voldelmort was afraid of... So yes, I cried at the end of this book. I felt like hope is gone for them. We all know that Harry will die in the last book but why Dumbledore? I can't get over the shock!

No comments: