Saturday, January 28, 2006

I've been busy lately, but now I have some time to update this.
Two weeks ago we went to Tamarindo. Had a great time. The weather was perfect, hotel was great, and food was good! On our way there the car got broken, we were driving at night and this weird smell came from the motor. We decided to stop at a gas station, well we were intending to do so but we went straight. Then Nilesh was trying to make a U turn and car got broke down... in the middle of the street! actually in the middle of the highway... and there was no lights in that area (one of the beauties of CR hahahah!) so we had to push the car to the gas station. Finally we made to Tamarindo. An amazing night received us... The full moon was shining on the dark waters of the pacific ocean.. oh my gosh! I've have never seen something like this before... I took some pictures but I doubt a picture can capture the beauty of that night.
Anyway the next day we were heading to Playa Grande (my favorite beach in the world) and the car broke down again... so finally we had to rent a car and send the other one on a Grua (tooltruck i think is the translation)... this was quite an adventure and I thank American Express for covering 75% of the cost for the Grua. (yeah it was quite a bit of money from Guanacaste to SJO)
The trip was really cool, I had a great time and had a chance to rest from work.
I will post some pictures later...

1 comment:

juliet said...

QUE AVENTURA! Dios mio! Pero por dicha llegaron all in one piece. Deberias "postiar" (like my new spanglish word?) las fotos! ¿No ves que estamos en el invierno aqui? Cualquier cosa para acordarnos de la belleza tropical sera muy agradecido. Bueno nena, I love you mucho y espero verte por estas partes soon...besotes!