Wednesday, April 19, 2006

At Bahji


Here I am with my good friend Shoghi from Spain! We conected so amazingly! (can you say that?) anyway, this guy is such a nice person, we never sat there and talk but everytime we saw each other we were like: hoooollaaaa mi ammiigoooo!!! and hugs and kisses.
It's so weird when you meet people like that, just like if you would known them from your entire life.
I am still trying to understand this but I guess is the energies between people, all i can say is that it doesnt happen that often but when it does it feels good.

Well this guy is so funny and crazy that the last day of Pilgramage he started saying out loud that I was going as a pioneer to Spain!! a lot of people believed him and started asking me... And he is still trying to convince me to go there. I found this hillarious!

No comments: