Thursday, April 20, 2006

Ralph


Ralph and I hanged out a lot too. He is Saskia´s friend from Germany. Saskia, Ralph and I were in the same group and we were all staying at the same hotel.
One morning Ralph was going to walk around the Terraces. I decided to go with him. It was nice we got to talk a lot from the hotel to the terrace at the bottom, first coming from the hotel. Then we started going up the terraces.. oh my gosh!! 500 steps we went up the Mount Carmel!! I was without air, near to have a heart attack, of course I lost Ralph on the way, he was enjoying the siteseeing i just wanted to get to the top to reach some shadow! It was a nice experience even thought I felt like dying :)

1 comment:

CoSmiC said...

ahhh sii? pues 500 es la mitad de lo ke yo tuve ke subir para ver la ciudad de Koeln (Kolonia) desde la torre de la catedral gotika mas alta del mundo!! 1000 escalones!!!