Tuesday, April 25, 2006

ultimo dia


The last day as I said before, I had the privilage of visiting the Shrine of Baha'u'llah. I went with my friend Ernesto from El Salvador. We took a Sherut to Bahji (it took a while to get there... also rained a little. Due the climate the main entrance to the Shirne was close, and the entrance was on the right hand side following the sing)

The enviroment was dense and theres was a feeling of emptiness because of the depature of the majority of the Pilgrims. With all this, also the winds coming from Egypt were bringing sand and everything was gold colored. The mist didn't allowed us to see more than one hundred meters away. I think a sandstorm was coming our way. I felt a little sadness because in less than some hours I would have to go to Tel Aviv and wait for my flight... the one that would take me back to reality and away from that Perfect World. The greatest blessing was to be by my self for a long time in the Most Holy Place on Earth.

El ultimo dia como dije anteriorimente tuve el privilegio de ir a visitar el Santuario de Baha'u'llah. Fui con mi amigo Ernesto de El Salvador. Nos fuimos en Sherut hasta Bahji (nos tomo bastante tiempo y nos llovio un poco). El ambiente estaba de los mas denso y se sentia el vacio por la partida de la mayoria de los Peregrinos. A todo esto los viento proveniente de Egipto traian arena y todo se veia dorado. Esta neblina no nos dejaba ver mas alla de cien metros. Creo que se avecinaba una tormenta de arena. Yo sentia un poco de tristeza porque en menos de unas horas debia partir a Tel Aviv a esperar mi vuelo... vuelo que llevaria de regreso a la realidad y lejos de ese Mundo Perfecto. La bendicion mas grande fue poder estar sola por mucho tiempo en el Sitio Mas Sagrado del Mundo.

No comments: